Nina Dobrev: "I'm Comfortable In My Own Skin"

Nina Dobrev

She's one of the hottest young stars on the small screen, and Nina Dobrev was most recently selected as the covergirl for the Seventeen Fitness issue.

The "Vampire Diaries" hottie proudly strapped on an array of bikinis as she showed off her athletic abilities for the resulting stretch-laden pictorial spread.

In the accompanying interview, Miss Dobrev spoke about topics ranging from her favorite workout to not being obsessed with looks.

On her favorite way to work out: "I do a lot of yoga. I practice yoga three or four times a week. It’s an escape for me."

On why she's not obsessed with her looks: "People who are confident, happy, enthusiastic, vivacious and vibrant are the ones other people are generally attracted to. You’re drawn to those kinds of people—you’re not drawn to the person in the corner of the room counting calories with her shoulders slumped over."

On self-acceptance: "I’ve reached a point where I’m comfortable in my own skin, and I do what I need to do, to feel good, but I’m built the way I am. The dancer’s feet, the bruises on my legs, they’re not going to go away. I think real girls have bruises. Tough chicks get bruised. They get dirty. And they have fun. It’s just a part of life!"

On another possible career path: "I could be a yoga instructor. I’m not certified, but I could do it. Once I did a class where the instructor didn’t show up, and I just went to the front and did it, and everyone followed. So I’ve done it before, and I love it."

Nina DobrevNina Dobrev

Nina DobrevNina Dobrev

Nina DobrevNina Dobrev

Nina DobrevNina Dobrev