January Jones: "X-Men: First Class" Lingerie Lady

January Jones: X-Men: First Class Lingerie Lady

Giving fans even more reason to hit theaters this coming weekend, January Jones shows off her fine figure in newly-released lingerie-clad stills from her new movie "X-Men: First Class".

Set to be released on June 3rd, the "Mad Men" hottie worked it for the cameras in some seriously sexy garb as she portrayed her Emma Frost character for the much-awaited superhero caper.

As for her own special power, January recently said that becoming invisible to her fans is the ability in which she possesses.

She told, “I have this knack of being able to go out and not be recognized. I wander around town in jeans and a T-shirt and my hair in a ponytail so no one really spots me."

Jones continued, "If I do get spotted no one believes it’s me because they think I look far too small. I think the camera must add ten pounds!”

January Jones: X-Men: First Class Lingerie LadyJanuary Jones: X-Men: First Class Lingerie Lady

January Jones: X-Men: First Class Lingerie LadyJanuary Jones: X-Men: First Class Lingerie Lady