Liam Gallagher recalls stealing a bike years ago

Liam Gallagher recalls stealing a bike years ago
Liam Gallagher stole a bicycle when he was young because he couldn't be bothered to walk home.

The singer made his name in rock band Oasis alongside his brother Noel Gallagher, and is now promoting his new group Beady Eye. He has revealed a naughty moment from his past, when he decided to help himself to someone else's property.

"Last time I stole was when I was a kid, man," Liam told Q Magazine. "A mountain bike. I was walking home and I thought, 'F**k this, I'm knackered, there's a bike there.' It wasn't locked up. It was outside some f**king shop. I thought, 'I'll have a go of that.' Took it home and sold it, 50 quid."

Now a father himself, Liam would never condone such behaviour. He has one child with wife Nicole Appleton and two kids from other relationships and says being a dad has changed him. When he was a young man his only thought was for himself, but now his loved ones and foremost in his mind at all times.

"I'd go and get f**king trolleyed," he revealed, when asked what he'd do if the world was ending. "But you don't want to be doing that when you've got kids, do you? You'd have to just go and grab your kids and you missus and have a f**king super-cuddle."