AGUERO WON'T RULE OUT REAL MADRID

Sergio Aguero

Sergio Aguero to sign for in Summer 2011 Transfer Window Join By End Of Summer Transfer Window: Real Madrid 5/4

Atletico Madrid star Sergio Aguero has failed to rule out the possibility of a switch to city rivals Real Madrid.

The gifted Argentina international is thought to be on the radar of several top European sides.

But it is Spanish giants Real Madrid who have been most strongly linked with a swoop for his services.

Aguero has stated that no decision over his future will be made until after the Copa America, but has welcomed past praise from Real boss Jose Mourinho.

"Everyone knows where my career will continue," he told TyC Sports. "It makes me happy that a coach like Mourinho speaks well of me, him just as much as other coaches.

"(My future) will be decided when the Copa America finishes. I don't know what will happen.

"Right now I'm busy with the Copa, then we'll see what happens with my future. It's a pleasure to be back with the national team, we are all very excited and want to make the (Argentina) fans happy."